Friday, 17th April 2020: Taking into account the current scenario, ZEE5, the largest OTT player in the country, hosted the 4th edition of HIGH FIVE ON ZEE5 via a digital setting. It is an initiative by ZEE5 to honor and recognize the most consumed content across various categories on the platform.
To watch full live, click here:
HIGH FIVE ON ZEE5 honors the most consumed content across various categories which were adjudged based on data pertaining to consumer’s viewership, engagement rate and completion rate.
In all the glitz and glamour, personalities like Arjan Bajwa, Arjun Bijlani, Mukul Dev, Sid Makkar and Tara Alisha Berry from ‘State of Siege: 26/11‘, the gorgeous Adah Sharma representing ‘Commando 3′, the famous Rajeev Khandelwal for’Coldd Lassi Aur Chicken Masala’ and Shweta Basu Prasad, Vivek Agnihotri and Pallavi Joshi from ‘The Tashkent Files‘ joined the virtual press conference along with Sivannarayana Naripeddi, Inturi Vasu, Harsha Vardhan, LB Sriram, Gunnam Gangaraju from ‘Amrutham Dhvitheeyam’ (Telugu) and Dr. Girish Oak, Nivedita Saraf, Tejashri Pradhan, Ashutosh Patki for their Marathi show ‘Agga Bai Sasuba’. Adding to this list was talented actor Aparshakti Khurana (ZEE Cine Awards host) who sang for his viewers as well.
The evening also marked the presence of senior film journalist, critic and author Bhawana Somaaya who added zing to the evening by hosting a fireside chat with the actors along with the host Aparna Acharekar, Programming Head, ZEE5 India.
The list of winners for HIGH FIVE ON ZEE5 (March and Continuing) awards are as follows:
- Most Watched Original Content (New): State of Siege: 26/11
- Most Watched Original Content (Continuing): Coldd Lassi Aur Chicken Masala
- Most Watched Regional Original Series (New): Amrutham Dhvitheeyam(Telugu)
- Most Watched Regional Original Series (Continuing): Horn Ok Please (Marathi)
- Most Watched Movie (New): Commando 3
- Most Watched Movie (Continuing): The Tashkent Files
- Most Watched TV Show (New): ZEE Cine Awards 2020
- Most Watched TV Show (Continuing): Agga Bai Sasubai’
- Most Watched Music Video: Zumba from Good Newzz
You May Also Like
- Keerthy Suresh Unveils Miss India TrailerThe first official trailer of Miss India is out and the film traces the inspiring journey of a powerful self-made business woman played by Keerthy Suresh.National Award winner actress Keerthy Suresh dropped the trailer on her social media profile. She captioned it, “Happy to present the trailer of Miss India. A festive treat Smiling face…
- Rimzim Dadu and Saaksha & Kinni got ‘Spotlight Ready’ for the Lakmé Absolute Grand Finale at Lakmé Fashion Week 2020 Digital First Season Fluid EditionDesigners Rimzim Dadu and Saaksha & Kinni unveiled their first Finale collection at Lakmé Fashion Week 2020 with the young, talented actress and Lakmé ambassador, Mrunal Thakur as a showstopper
- MIRZAPUR 2 – The Joker | Vijay Varma | Amazon Original
- Nishant Singh Malkhani talks about his favorite corner of the ‘Bigg Boss’ housePopular TV actor Nishant Singh Malkhani is one of the contestants who entered the “Bigg Boss” house this year. The actor in a small conversation, before entering the reality show, revealed that the favourite corner of his house is his balcony, but in the ‘Bigg Boss’ house, it will be the gym. “The favourite corner…
- Athiya Shetty to turn muse for designer Aisha Rao on Day 5 of Lakmé Fashion WeekIndia, 25th October 2020: Day 5, 25th October, will see the lovely Athiya Shetty strutting down the virtual ramp as muse for designer Aisha Rao. The designer’s collections over the years showcase appliqué, bold colour choices, juxtaposition and quirk, each season her vision lies in creating unique upcycled luxury occasion wear that relied solely on…