VitaBowl was created by Michelin Star Chef, Dominique Crenn. This nutritional based meal approach just launched on the West Coast this past August.
VitaBowl menu items are available for consumers to purchase via their site directly and soon on DoorDash, Postmates and UberEats in Los Angeles and San Francisco. VitaBowl is a subscription based meal provider that is pioneering functional food as a new food category and will be offering their services to hospitals, seniors homes, fitness facilities, universities, prisons and retail markets that are seeking to rejuvenate their existing nutritional systems and provide healthier and mindful menu alternatives.
Dominique Crenn, Head of VitaBowl’s Culinary Council and the first 3 Michelin Star female Chef in the United States crafted the global-inspired meals alongside Chief Nutritionist, Sarah Brandow, MSc. with a focus on specific dietary and health needs. Each of VitaBowl’s nutrient dense, superfood meals and VitaJuice, their pressed juice line, are enhanced with powerful combinations of fresh, locally sourced ingredients including exotic superfoods. Using the highest quality exotic land and sea vegetables, sprouts and unique spices, all of VitaBowl’s offerings carry multiple medicinal properties that work to heal and optimize bodily function from within and at a cellular level.
Post Thanksgiving we tried out some of their bowls, and have compiled all the ingredients in them for you below:
- Cali Bowl (Mood Booster): RightRice , Quinoa, Shaved Brussel Sprouts, Broccoli, Kale, Avocado Crema, Kombucha Apple Cider Vinaigrette; all of the ingredients support brain health and improve mood.
- Korea Bowl (Enzyme Boost/Probiotic): Sprouted Brown Rice, Kimchi, Marinated Tofu, Pickled Mushrooms, Wakame Seaweed, Silken Chive Creme; Macrobiotic, iron rich and chemical-free.
- Mediterranean Bowl (Gut Health)): Israeli Pearl CousCous, Sprouted Lentil and Flax Seed Falafel, Sweet Potato, Plant-based Tzatziki; Contains high content of enzymes and probiotics to nourish gut health
- India Bowl (Anti-Inflammatory): Tri-color Quinoa, Heirloom Carrots, Beet Pickled Turnips, Pistachio, Mint, Coconut Curry; Energy boosting and designed to reduce inflammation (This one was our favorite)
- Latin Bowl (Internal Balance; High Fiber): Stewed Black Beans, Braised Jackfruit, Red Cabbage, Lime, Chipotle Cashew Crema; Entirely grain-free and filled with vitamins, fiber, antioxidants and delicious traditional Latin flavors (A close runner up to favorite bowl!)
This story has been sourced from a third party syndicated feed, agencies. Bollywood Galiyara accepts no responsibility or liability for its dependability, trustworthiness, reliability, and data of the text. DigitalGaliyara (OPC) Private Limited management reserves the sole right to alter, delete, or remove (without notice). If you have any concerns with the Content, then please write to us at the email@example.com