Harry Potter fans, you don’t have to miss out on The Wizarding World’s infamous Butterbeer this season. Universal Studios has worked out a way to ensure guests may safely enjoy the scrumptious beverage.
Here’s the scoop: Beginning Friday, November 20, Butterbeer favorites and more will be served at Universal CityWalk’s newest seasonal walk-up location, “The Wizarding World of Harry Potter: Sweets & Treats,” offering fans a chance to enjoy the beloved beverage and ice-cream from Universal Studios Hollywood’s immersive land. Traditional cold, frozen and hot Butterbeer along with delectable Butterbeer-flavoured hard pack ice-cream and Chocolate Frog confections will delight the palates of fans who have long craved these popular temptations from the theme park’s “The Wizarding World of Harry Potter.” The Butterbeer beverages will be available for purchase in a cup or souvenir stein. Gilly Water and classic cinnamon Churros will also be on the menu. “The Wizarding World of Harry Potter: Sweets & Treats” will be open on weekends from Friday through Sunday during CityWalk’s operating hours, noon to 8:00 p.m. Free self-parking is available to all guests during this initial re-opening phase.
Universal CityWalk continues to work closely with local health and government officials to implement new health and safety procedures that include controlled capacity to enforce physical distancing. Health and safety protocols are outlined below, highlighted in this video and detailed on the Universal Studios Hollywood website.
- Temperature checks for all Guests upon arrival. If temperatures exceed 100.4° Fahrenheit / 38° Celsius or greater, Guests will not be permitted to enter.
- Face coverings required for all Guests throughout their visit. Face coverings also will be available for purchase.
- Controlled occupancy at all CityWalk venues to help enforce physical distancing. Some areas and programs may remain temporarily closed.
- Rigorous cleaning and disinfecting at all food locations and all high touch points areas.
- Physical distancing practices at all locations throughout CityWalk.
- Cashless payments and “no touch” policies wherever possible.
This story has been sourced from a third party syndicated feed, agencies. Bollywood Galiyara accepts no responsibility or liability for its dependability, trustworthiness, reliability, and data of the text. DigitalGaliyara (OPC) Private Limited management reserves the sole right to alter, delete, or remove (without notice). If you have any concerns with the Content, then please write to us at the email@example.com