Jhanvi Kapoor is the most famous star kid among all the star kids nowadays, Sridevi and Boney Kapoor’s elder daughter Jhanvi is a most talkative topic in B-Town.
Jhanvi was born 6 March 1997 and brought up in Mumbai with her parents. As most of the star kids, she also completed her secondary schooling from Dhirubhai Ambani International School, Mumbai and post that she went to The Lee Strasberg Theatre & Film Institute, Los Angeles, the USA to learn acting & Film Making.
Jhanvi is 19 Years old with 163 cm Height and 50 kg in weight. She has the perfect figure for Bollywood actress with a degree in Acting and filmmaking and that’s why post-completion her education she got lots of offer to debut in Bollywood and now finally she signed her first movie ‘Dhanak’ with Ishaan Khattar. First Schedule of shooting has already been completed at Rajasthan.
Controversies: In August 2016, a photograph with her boyfriend Shikhar Pahariya were leaked online in that picture both were seen together doing lip kiss.
Some Facts about Jhanvi Kapoor:
- Jhanvi Kapoor doesn’t like smoking & Alcohol
- Jhanvi Kapoor and Shahrukh Khan’s son Aryan together gone to the Lee Strasberg Theatre & Film Institute, Los Angeles, USA to learn acting.
- Jhanvi was offered a role opposite Mahesh Babu for her big bang debut, but the Kapoor girl declined the offer.
- Before any release number of producers lined up outside her house to rope her in their projects.
- Jhanvi Love to listen to music and also like to Travelling.