SHAKEEL BADAYUNI WAS REMEMBERED ON HIS COMPLETION OF 100 YEARS IN INDIAN MUSIC INDUSTRY!
• Shakeel Badayuni hits were sung by Anandji, Sunil Kapoor and Suresh Kumar Raheja
• Suresh Kumar Raheja upset with Karan Johar’s comment on Mohd. Rafi in his film ‘Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’
• Raheja files an F.I.R
It was a musical evening when Suresh Kumar Raheja paid tribute to one of the biggest lyrics and song composer-Shakeel Badayuni to celebrate his 100 years centenary in Indian music industry at an event held at Mavlankar Auditorium in Delhi.
Known for his romantic urdu poetry, Shakeel Badyuni is noted for his songs like ‘Chaudhvi Ka Chand’, ‘Na Jao Saiyan’ and more. Anandji along with Suresh Kumar Raheja and Sunil Kapoor sang songs from Shakeel Ji’s hits and entertained the crowd.
“A singer never dies. He may pass away but his voice never fades” said Suresh Kumar Raheja who considers being one of the biggest fans of Mohd. Rafi and sang ‘Yahan Mein Ajnabi Hun’, ‘Pardesiyon se na ankhiyan milana’. He revealed that he was so upset with Karan Johar because of a dialogue ‘Mohd Rafi ke Gaane rulaate hain’ in his last directorial film ‘Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’ which made him so angry that he filed an F.I.R against him.
Anandji on people’s request sang ‘Badi Door Se Aye Hain, Ek pyaar ka tohfa layen hain’ and created a magical environment said “The youth today is as crazy for his songs as in the 90’s”
Latest posts by Rakesh Sharma (see all)
- Most awaited Title Track of ‘Raabta’ released, 2 Million YouTube view in Few Hours - 28th April 2017
- Sonakshi Sinha’s statement on the Justin Bieber concert. - 27th April 2017
- Divya Dutta Has Begun Shooting For Her Film Raita - 27th April 2017