33 year old bollywood actress ‘Priyanka Chopra’ was awarded with India’s highest civilian honour by President Pranab Mukherjee at an event at the Rashtrapati Bhavan today. who specially came to India from her “Baywatch” shoot in Los Angeles to receive the honour, said Padma Shri is the best award.
She told to reporters that “This is the best award I have ever received. Thank you so much. I am grateful,”
We dressed up in the lemon yellow saari with full sleeves blouse, She look so elegant and catch all the eyes in Rashtrapati Bhavan.
Priyanka chopra was started her carrier in 2003 with movie “Hero- The story of a Spy” after that she did so many superhits to the bollywood like.
- Andaaz (2003)
- Mujhse Shaadi Karogi (2004)
- Aitraaz (2004)
- Fashion (2008)
- Kaminey (2009)
- What’s Your Raashee (2009)
- 7 Khoon Maaf (2011)
- Don 2 (2011)
- Barfi! (2012)
- Mary Kom (2014)
- Dil Dhadakne Do (2015)
- Bajirao Mastani (2015)
- Jai Gangaajal (2016)
Also she just completed her Hollywood series “Quantico” and busy with her Hollywood movie “Baywatch”
Few Clicks from the Award ceremony from Rashtrapati Bhavan
Latest posts by Rakesh Sharma (see all)
- Video: Shahid Kapoor dance with his daughter Misha - 30th April 2017
- 2.6 Million views to ‘Saaho’ – Official Telugu Teaser on ‘YouTube’ #1 on Trending - 28th April 2017
- OMG! ‘Katrina Kaif’ Poses In A Towel For ‘Mario Testino’ - 28th April 2017